Here is the latest NHTSA report on RV recalls. I picked the information up from the Rv Business site.
Report: NHTSA Releases Latest List of RV Recalls As of December 27, 2017
• Jayco Inc. is recalling 49,563 2002-2016 recreational vehicles equipped with Kidde plastic-handle or push button ‘Pindicator’ fire extinguishers. These extinguishers may become clogged, preventing the extinguisher from discharging as expected or excessive force may be needed to activate the extinguisher. Additionally, in certain models, the nozzle may detach from the valve assembly with enough force that it could cause injury and also render the product inoperable. For additional information click here. For a full list of the affected fire extinguisher models click here.
• Grand Design RV LLC is recalling 3,969 2017-2018 Reflection and Imagine travel trailers equipped with a Smart-Jack model power tongue jack. The laminated plastic touch pad on the jack may crack or separate allowing water to enter, potentially causing the jack to operate unintentionally. For additional information click here.
• Newmar Corp. is recalling 194 2018 Bay Star and Bay Star Sport motorhomes. The front side marker lights on these vehicles may not be connected to the wiring harness. Additionally, when the headlight high beams are activated, the low beams may not illuminate as intended. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, “Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment.” For additional information click here.
• KZRV is recalling 171 2014-2015 Durango Gold recreational trailers. In the affected vehicles, a rivet for the quad entry steps may shear and fail, causing the steps to give when being used. For additional information click here.
• Travel Lite RV is recalling 163 2018 Falcon recreational trailers, models F-23TH, and F-23RB. A 2-inch Class III hitch coupler was mistakenly installed instead of a 2 5/16″ Class III hitch coupler. For additional information click here.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 133 2018 Salem and Wildwood recreational trailers. The federal placard on these vehicles incorrectly states that the trailers are equipped with ST215/75R15 Load Range D tires, however, the installed tires are size ST205/75R15 Load Range D. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, “Tire Selection and Rims,” and these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, “Certification.” For additional information click here.